Adrian Acuña Ordev 2

A project for realization of self and environment!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Does God really exists?


Does God really exist? Everybody always say that God really moves in mysterious ways but how weird can he get?People most of the time comdemn him when bad things happen to them. He is the almighty one the God that created the whole universe and everything is planned according to him. It is like a blue already made but along the way some modifications has to be made to create the perfect or at least close to one. Some times I ask myself why does God exist? Does he really exist? I have been asking that question for the past decade but I have no clue on this impass. One day on my way to school. I met an accident that would change my faith forever. I was involve in a car accident and I could not move an inch of my body. The only thing that I could do is pray that I could survive this.

People tend to believe in God because it is in our culture and tradition but who can really prove that God exists? I guess I could not really prove to everybody that God really exists but for my sake I believe that God is like the wind nobody could see it but everyone could feel it. God moves in mysterious ways. Sometimes we may not understand how he thinks and do things the way he does but just like a child will follow everything without fear if his / her parents would tell him / her what to do. You do not need to fear anything if you are on the side of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home